We are so excited about your interest in the School of Ministry, and we want to assist you in the preparation for ministry.
The application to the School of Ministry is easy and includes these five simple steps:
- Download and review the School of Ministry catalog.
- Send your official high school transcript or GED equivalency to the School of Ministry registrar at
School of Ministry
Church of God International Offices
P.O. Box 2430
Cleveland, TN 37320-2430
- Complete and sign the Enrollment Agreement with a $25 application fee.
- Review, sign, and submit the Credit Transfer Disclosure.
- Review, sign, and submit the Pre-Enrollment Checklist.
Once we have received all the above forms and documents, your application will be reviewed. When you are approved for enrollment, you will be given access by email to create an account and enroll in courses.
Then, you will be on your way to further prepare for the calling on your life.
If you have any questions, please contact the School of Ministry at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 877-344-0488.