This course is a historical overview of the postmodern world and the undermining of faith through the loss of absolutes and the relativity of morality.
After completing this course, students will be able to…
- Describe the postmodern world in a historical overview.
- Discuss the postmodern world and the Christian faith.
- Identify the core values of the Christian faith.
- Describe the moral dilemma.
- Answer the question: “How then shall we live, individually, as disciples of Jesus Christ in a secular society?”
Meet the instructors:
Dr. Donald Bowdle
Dr. Terry Cross
Dr. John Sims
Dr. Paul Walker
Mount Paran Church of God
Video Lessons Table of Contents:
- Faith Foundations: The Modern World/Alternative Foundations: Part 1
- Faith Foundations: The Modern World/Alternative Foundations: Part 2
- Postmodernism and the Christian Faith: Part 1
- Postmodernism and the Christian Faith: Part 2
- The Christian Faith: Core Beliefs and Values
- Faith and Spirituality
- Faith and Worship
- Faith and Ministry
- The Moral Dilemma
- A Christian Basis for Moral Authority
- Core Truths and Values: Questions that Matter Most
- Core Truths and Values: Life is Relational