This course is an introduction to the study of human personality and behavior from a Christian perspective.
After completing this course, students will be able to…
- Describe human personality and behavior from a Christian perspective.
- Identify and discuss Erikson’s psychosocial development stages.
- Describe the issues of death and dying.
- Utilize the rules of conflict resolution.
- Identify and discuss the ten principles of productive ministry.
Meet the instructors:
Dr. Paul Conn
Dr. Robert Fisher
Dr. Doyle Goff
Dr. Jerome Hammond
Video Lessons Table of Contents:
- Introduction to Understanding Yourself and Others
- Developmental Psychology
- Erickson’s Psychosocial Development Stages: Part 1
- Erickson’s Psychosocial Development Stages: Part 2
- Death and Dying
- Counseling: Part 1
- Counseling: Part 2
- Conflict Resolution: Part 1
- Conflict Resolution: Part 2
- Developing Christian Families
- Guidelines for Personal Productivity: Part 1
- Guidelines for Personal Productivity: Part 2