CAMS / MIP Transcript Request 2018-06-06T20:44:16+00:00

Church of God School of Ministry

CAMS and MIP Academic Record Request

CAMS / MIP Students requesting academic records:

To produce your academic record, we will need these four items:

  1. Download and review the School of Ministry catalog.
  2. Send your official high school transcript or GED equivalency to the School of Ministry registrar at:
    School of Ministry
    Church of God International Offices
    P.O. Box 2430
    Cleveland, TN 37320-2430
  3. Complete and sign the Enrollment Agreement.
  4. Review, sign, and submit the Credit Transfer Disclosure.
  5. Review, sign, and submit the Pre-Enrollment Checklist.

Once we have received all the above forms and documents, you may request a School of Ministry transcript by clicking on the button below. Please allow us two weeks for our offices to process your paperwork and receive the transcript/GED equivalency.

Request Academic Record

If you have any questions, please contact the School of Ministry at or at 423-478-7196.