This course is a study of the person and work of the Holy Spirit, with emphasis on the Pentecostal experience and spiritual gifts, as well as the activity of the Spirit in the Old Testament.
After completing this course, students will be able to…
- Trace the doctrine of the Holy Spirit through the New Testament, the early church, and the Pentecostal Movement.
- Discuss the person and work of the Holy Spirit.
- Identify and describe the gifts of the Spirit.
- Discuss the Holy Spirit baptism.
- Describe the activity of the Holy Spirit among Christians in today’s society.