This course is a study of contemporary concepts of spiritual leadership with emphases on communication, decision making, conflict management, delegation, financial accountability, stewardship, and operational procedures.
After completing this course, students will be able to…
- Identify and discuss the contemporary concepts of spiritual leadership.
- Describe the value of integrity for the minister in a contemporary world.
- Identify the characteristics of a transformational leader.
- Identify various types of conflict and know how to manage and/or resolve them.
- Model a five-star church.