This course is a study of Biblical models of worship, observances, and ceremonies, including marriage, Communion, footwashing, dedications, funerals, and visitation.
After completing this course, students will be able to…
- Complete a self-evaluation of their personality and discuss the dynamics of group interaction.
- Describe how to conduct the following ceremonies:
- Discuss stewardship for a contemporary society based on Biblical principles.
- Manage the budgets and finances of a local church.
- Identify and discuss the various aspects of a caring church.