This course is a study of ministry to diverse populations with emphasis on urban ministry settings, as well as the responsibility of the church to embrace diversity and reach out to all people.
After students complete this course, they should be able to…
- Discuss the theological basis for multicultural ministry.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of multicultural ministry.
- Discuss the importance of multicultural ministry in today’s society.
- Identify the role of the church in multicultural ministry.
- Embrace other cultures into their own churches or plant a cross-cultural church.