We are so excited about your interest in the School of Ministry, and we want to assist you in the preparation for ministry.
The application to the School of Ministry is easy and includes these five simple steps:
- Your high school must send an official copy of your high school transcript, or your state GED Office must send an official copy of your GED equivalency to the School of Ministry registrar at the following address:
Church of God School of Ministry
P.O. Box 2430
Cleveland, TN 37320-2430
- Download and review the School of Ministry catalog.
- Review, sign, and submit the Credit Transfer Disclosure.
- Review, sign, and submit the Pre-Enrollment Checklist.
- Complete and sign the Enrollment Agreement with a $25 application fee.
Once we have received all the above forms and documents, your application will be reviewed. When you are approved for enrollment, you will be given access by email to create an account and enroll in courses.
Then, you will be on your way to further prepare for the calling on your life.
If you have any questions, please contact the School of Ministry at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 877-344-0488.