This course is a historical overview of the postmodern world and the undermining of faith through the loss of absolutes and the relativity of morality.
After completing this course, students will be able to…
- Describe the postmodern world in a historical overview.
- Discuss the postmodern world and the Christian faith.
- Identify the core values of the Christian faith.
- Describe the moral dilemma.
- Answer the question: “How then shall we live, individually, as disciples of Jesus Christ in a secular society?”